Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Oh, forget the whole damn thing

What the hell is this blog about?

I've run into a problem. I have good friends who do a daddy and mommy blog. They're both quite funny and well written with great commentary about being a parent. And that's my problem.

I don't have a hook for this blog, so I'm left to writing about myself and my impressions of things. Since I have a 4 year old daughter, a great deal of my time is spent with her and that's really what I have for material. Since I know these folks, there's a feeling of stepping on their territory.

With that -- expect posts about being a dad.

Apologies to Mr. and Mrs. 'Festo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's nice when you are actually interesting on your own merits instead of whoring our your kids for your "fame". trust me this "festo" is not offended - maybe a little jealous.

sarah

Ryan said...

mommyfesto can speak for herself. as far as daddyfesto goes, you have an x-good friend. Please edit your blog post accordingly.

You should rename your blog 90% Plagiaried.

Ryan said...

I meant 90% Plagiarized.

DAMMIT! Insults that contain spelling errors never work.

I wish you could edit comments.

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT